Position | Customer Service Coordinator
Join our talented team!
[email protected] Inc. has been working in technological solutions for nearly 20 years. It is known as a leader thanks to its technological platform that allows users to manage all operations related to group insurance plans, including sales, plan administration and benefit management.
Its clients manage a premium volume of $350 million. Over the years, it has developed an expertise in data centre management, with over 200 servers for client support, and in information outsourcing in Canada. It also has a strong team of technical experts.
To find a bright future in a young, stimulating company, where professional challenges and teamwork will allow you to thrive. As a customer service coordinator, you will take part in the development and maintenance of our innovative insurance solutions by providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Supervising and monitoring our call centre (level 1 and 2)
- Planning and coordinating ongoing training with clients
- Planning and coordinating client implementation
- Following up on certain current projects
- Visiting clients
- Good communication skills in French and English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of desktop tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Strong work ethic, reliability and sense of responsibility
- Focus on service, efficiency and training techniques
- Knowledge of group insurance in general (essential) and [email protected] systems in particular (major asset)
Features and benefits
- Competitive salary conditions
- Group insurance benefits
- Training and personal development
- Modern and friendly work environment
- Work/life balance
- Possibility to work remotely
* Dans le présent affichage, les termes employés pour désigner des personnes sont pris au sens générique; ils ont à la fois la valeur d’un féminin et d’un masculin.