Position | Programmer analyst
Join our talented team!
Magik-Net Inc. has been working in technological solutions for nearly 20 years. It is known as a leader thanks to its technological platform that allows users to manage all operations related to group insurance plans, including sales, plan administration and benefit management.
Its clients manage a premium volume of $350 million. Over the years, it has developed an expertise in data centre management, with over 200 servers for client support, and in information outsourcing in Canada. It also has a strong team of technical experts.
To find a bright future in a young, stimulating company, where professional challenges and team work will allow you to thrive. As a developer, you will take part in the development and maintenance of our innovative insurance solutions.
- Assessing business needs;
- Working on all aspects of software development (UX, business logic, databases);
- Performing unit tests;
- Implementing and maintaining our solution for our clients;
- Any other related tasks.
- College or university level IT diploma;
- Strong knowledge of database concepts, primarily Pervasive (an asset), SQL, Hyperfile, MySQL;
- Strong programming capabilities for the following platforms: DOT NET, C#, Magic Software (an asset), Windev (an asset);
- Knowledge of the insurance market (an asset);
- Self-learner who can easily learn new programming languages;
- Ability to multi-task with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of English;
- Strong work ethics, reliability and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work with a team remotely;
- Excellent priority management skills.
Features and benefits
- Competitive wage premiums;
- Group insurance benefits;
- Training and personal development;
- Modern and friendly work environment;
- Work/life balance;
- Possibility to work remotely.