Magik-Net has rolled out its business continuity plan and offers all the necessary support to its customers.
Since Friday March 13, 2020, all our employees work from home and are fully operational. We made this decision to protect the health of our employees and their loved ones by minimizing the risk of exposure to workplace interactions. We recommend that everyone follows the guidelines of public health in their province to contain the outbreak of the virus and participate in this unprecedented mobilization.
Here are our other actions to maintain our operations and service to our customers:
- Avoidance of business meetings in person until March 27 at least; all meetings must be carried out by video conference or by telephone.
- Communication with our technology services providers in order to ensure business continuity actions and monitoring of the situation.
- Tighter monitoring activities for the security of our IT networks.
- Providing our customers with procedures to remotely connect into our systems for promoting telework.
- Maintaining all training and implementation activities remotely.
- Business development activities are maintained remotely.
- All IT development activities are maintained.
We are available to our customers to help them reorganize their operations and facilitate business continuity.
Partager cet article
Share this post